Thursday, November 3, 2011

Status


Audrey in her Vertical World uniform, almost brought a tear to my eye

November 2nd, 2011 was a big day for Grant and my relationship.

We updated our facebook status. As much as Grant knew this day would eventually come, he held out for as long as he could. Making fun about how facebook really isn't that important to him and that I'm so young...blah blah blah.

Yes Grant, there is a generation gap and yes Grant, I do check my facebook while I'm in class, at work, at home every 3.5 seconds, and on my way to all these places. BUT, I don't check my facebook (normally) while I'm at Smith...(like you do... ;) No Grant, I do not think it's funny that you wanted to "ignore" my request just to see how mad I would get.

Grant, according to Mashable.com (unsure of its reliability), "the people that seem the most unhappy are those that either don’t disclose their relationship status or those that are in an open
relationship."

See! By updating our facebook status you have sealed our happiness! Thank you Rant Ortman, thank you!

Last weekend, Mike and I took the Bend Endurance Academy's climbing team to Tacoma to compete in Edgework's Blacklight comp and also climb at Seattle Bouldering Project. We had a lot of fun and the experience with 10 kids was one to remember for sure.

Here are some pictures from the trip (mostly of the girls on the team since I was with them the majority of the time)
Riley checking her facebook...

Sadie with her war highlighter on...good thing this lit up in the blacklight

The Team. Taylor noticed that most of the girls are in focus while the boys are not

Abby "Burlsauce" Black showing off her guns

Lukas enjoying the routes at Seattle Bouldering Project

I would have gotten more pictures at the comp but apparently its incredibly hard to get pics in the dark.

My dress that Mike deemed as hideous...but it glowed! Also, this was taken from Edgwork's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment