Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leavenworth, WA

BLOG BLOGGGIDY BLOG! So we have a blog and apparently I rant a bunch so I'm going to try to fit my stereo type. I have no idea what to really talk about yet, but I'm working on it. My future write ups will ramble on about such important subject matter as Road Apples, climbing RE's, infamous climbers, how climbing mags repeat subject matter, how eastern Oregon somehow gets a Fresno state football game on the radio, but no Oregon Ducks, and how Vanessa looks over my shoulder when I'm attempting to type a blog post that i didn't want to start to begin with etc... yep its on SHARMAS BLOG GOT NOTHING ON THIS SHIT!!!!1111(i put a bunch of ones because the shift key is over used and i'm lazy).


Leavenworth will be talked about soon i swear. Here's pictures from the picture box maker












No comments:

Post a Comment